Planning on partying with us? Here's how to have a great time...
#1 is probably parking, but please read these others first. These are even more important:
- Can we bring lawn chairs or blankets?
- Is it BYOB? Can I bring my own food?
- Can I bring a cooler?
- How should I dress?
- Will there be an area for dancing?
- Will there be vendors and other stuff to buy?
- What's the parking situation?
4) The outdoor area is on dirt, so dress for going to an outdoor event. You'll do great in boots and jeans (even shorts and chanclas!) but you might want to leave the high heels and dress clothes at home. Although the indoor stage has a nice smooth floor.
7) PARKING - Stubb's Waller Creek Amphitheater is located in downtown Austin, with plenty of paid parking within a couple of blocks of the venue either on the street, in garages or in lots. Prepare for traffic and parking as you would for Fan Fair in San Antonio. Here's a map with some of the paid parking lots shown noted:
If you have any more questions, call or text 512-609-9208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.